Autor Téma: Cagiva Canyon 600 owner in Milwaukee, USA  (Přečteno 1246 krát)

0 uživatelů a 1 Host prohlíží toto téma.

Offline B2D

• Nováček
Cagiva Canyon 600 owner in Milwaukee, USA
« kdy: Pátek, 19/12/2008, 05:17 »
Sorry to type in English, but I do not know Czech. So I am located in Milwaukee, WI, USA and have a non-running Canyon 600. I purchased it in this condition. It looks like it just needs a ring kit, but I can't find one. I would be happy to find a piston and ring set, but it is also hard to find. Funny thing is that Harley Davidson is not too far from me and they own Cagiva now. Of the people I know who work at Harley, they can't help me either. Can anyone here help me?
Thank you,
Brian

Offline godzi

• I like Japanland
  • Odborník
  • Pohlaví: Mužské
    • www.woloupejsiho.nz
Re: Cagiva Canyon 600 owner in Milwaukee, USA
« Odpověď #1 kdy: Neděle, 21/12/2008, 18:08 »
Yo Brian...
Thanx for trusting in us, but as you know the factory of Cagiva is not so helpfull... Even that almost all of us do not own Cagiva any more we sometimes do help to somebody who has problems as you. I mean you can get to know how to fix something up here, but the problem is the language. We are maybe two or three people who can use the language of Shakespeare  ;) So man... I hope we can help you... I will try to translate when somebody write here some usefull recomendation...
Man...what I think is, you should go to any of shop with Italian bikes and hope that they can help you. What happens is time to time they know how to get parts from Italy... But honestly...CC 600...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Wish you goooood luck and a very very very marry xmass...

GODZI
« Poslední změna: Neděle, 21/12/2008, 18:18 od godzi »
Hayabusa 1,3 MPi

Offline B2D

• Nováček
Re: Cagiva Canyon 600 owner in Milwaukee, USA
« Odpověď #2 kdy: Středa, 24/12/2008, 15:02 »
Godzi,
Thanks for the reply. I did check with my local shop (http://www.corsesuperbikes.com/) and they can't get parts for a 600 only for the 500. So I will wait for something to show up on a message board or auction. I will keep you updated.

-Brian