INTERNATIONAL > ENGLISH

oil and clutch

(1/3) > >>

ladaraider2005:
so i test today and  clutch was ok,so must drive  in peace..... ;)  and clutch works better....
but i think at my bikes (canyon 600 -96 and i am  third owner) clutch is coming end off line soon
where can i buy new clutch in internet and how meny euro it cost.... ::)  and is it easy chance new
clutch in that bike....sorry that i cant come see cagiva owner yours country that meeting.i like to come but
too meny kilometer to drive from finland( 3000km ) :o

roebuck:
Hi,
We have here no Troubles with clutch (spojka in Czech language). If yours one work by end off line, its recomended to tigten cable wire. Also, using of quality oil (for example Castrol 20W-50) can help – I give about 1 dcl over maximum line on that small window.
For new spare parts you can contact some services or dealers. Here www.roebuck.wz.cz/moto.htm is adress (roll down)  for the Czech central dealer – especially e-mail. I think, they are able to answer some questions in English too and delivered per mail. You can try to ask the Germans club (buton under flag).
Good luck and thousands of  happy miles in saison.

godzi:
Hi Guys!!!
Hmmm, it would be better to know for our good view to  write your amount of the KM.
Yeah, if is going about the fact, that you would buy a clutch through internet. I do not want to talk some bullshits man, but it would be difficult maybe.
What you should do is you should try to find it out in your country man, coz it would be cheaper!!!!

Have a fun with your bike and leave it rest in peace, coz it is only situation when it is not going to broke down  ;) ;D

ladaraider2005:
well i think at the oil problem,there was no problem before,oil chance 2 weeks ago(motorex halfsyntetic)  :(and i will chance it today bellray exl-4t 20w/50.i read lot of talk abouth sincle cylinder motors oil is problem for clutch problems.
and my frends says that clutch spring can be fatigue.so they are easy to chance new one.(he did hahe same problems hers japanice bike and that help it) ;D so test oil firs. ;)

godzi:
Your friend is right man!!! I can not recomend you using some not so greasy oils. The 20W50 is the best one... Sure man, you will see. Othervise you can kill me  ;D 
Hey, only for my information - if you write "oil chance" what do you mean with it??? Don´t you mean "oil change" ???
It is only for my good picture of your bike... ::)

Navigace

[0] Seznam témat

[#] Další strana

Přejít na plnou verzi