Autor Téma: cagiva canyon start problem  (Přečteno 9373 krát)

0 uživatelů a 1 Host prohlíží toto téma.

ladaraider2005

• Host
cagiva canyon start problem
« kdy: Úterý, 27/03/2007, 23:50 »
heloww again.i did test my bike today.(by 17 pm ) and it start beter.(after than clean spark plug and choke wire cable correct tuning) that choke was problem to start bike it was litle on all time.... ;D ;D ;D
driven ice tonight 10 km on the ocean cooooollllll....... ;D ;D ;D
« Poslední změna: Pátek, 30/03/2007, 20:46 od ladaraider2005 »

Offline Radim-CC

• Starší člen
  • Pohlaví: Mužské
Re: cagiva canyon start problem
« Odpověď #1 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 00:01 »
Tak tento člověk se mi už včera ozval na mail s velmi zajmavou zprávou. Psal, že má canyona ... vše ok a do toho dal dvakrát prosim pomoz mi))) Aj kamoš co mi to překládal, páč neumím "engliš" nad tim krotil hlavou, že to nedává smysl. Tak někdo kdo umíte engliš sem hodtě překlad at aj ti co těm kodum nerozumí z toho něco mají.
Jezdím si jen tak pro radost.... tak mě vy ostatní řidiči neštvěte!!!

Offline spatas

• YAMAHA FZ6
  • Global Moderator
  • Odborník
« Odpověď #2 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 07:25 »
No ve strucnosti pise ze mu to spatne startuje no. ze nekdy to chytne v pohod e ale ze nekdy ne a ze am novou baterku, starter ze mu taky dobre toci. dale pak ze ma canyona kterej am najeto 22tisic km a ze je to rok 1996.
Lepší je ztratit sekundu v životě, než- li život v sekundě!!!

Offline Boris

• Aktivní člen
« Odpověď #3 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 07:46 »
sorry am from finland and speak english only(only caagiva ovner i think so finland) my bike is year 1996(drive 22 tkm) and sometimes takes 5-10 second to start that bike and sometimes  it start quicly ????? valves are on and startmotor runs well and battery new... :-[..but
when is start..bike runs welllll

Kind regards to Finland from Czech Republic  ;)

As you can see we have a strong Cagiva Canyon owners and ex-owners community in CZ. CC engine is sometimes difficult to start.

My preferred start procedure is:
Turn ignition on, wait few seconds. Then put choke at 1/2 and start without throttle or put a very few throttle.

After engin is on, turn choke off when rpm starts to vary (be unstable) an GO! ;D ;D ;D

Enjoy your CC
Boris
BMW F650 CS '04

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
    • http://www.roebuck.wz.cz
« Odpověď #4 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 12:58 »
Hi,
Canyon have almoust some troubles with start procedure. But from your question is not directly to know, what kind of problem is it.
At first – in your country are other temperatures (it is normally to go startprocedure longer than cold is). Also then you stay longer (more than 7 days) it is necessary wait some time for sublimation of gasoline. Canyou have not ignition, only carburetter.
I don´t know which type of gasoline (benzin) you used. Can be, that some types of bioversiones (recomended by EU standards) have not optimal characters.
At second – try to change spark plug. It is possible, that proublem is that.

The procedure, which is wrote by Boris is correctly and recomended, I Used it too.
Be so kind and wrote more details. We try to help. Some czech answers here are only translation for other members- don´t worry about it. And excuse my bad English.

andy

• Host
« Odpověď #5 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 19:02 »
I'd try some decent, brand new spark plug first, unless you've got one already.
It won't cost you a fortune and if it wouldn't solve your problem you can keep the old one as a spare.

Good luck mate and let us know how is it going....

Andy

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #6 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 21:46 »
helow again.....
here some more information my starting problems.okey spark plug is new,best high octane bensin,valves are ok(chance new valve  strings ),motor opened and chek pistol is ok(like new),carburator cleaned,start motor(openned and cleaned)runs well,airfilter new,battery new (varta)...if is cold motor start beter(3-10 seconds),if warm engire ,and take pause abouth 10-20 minutes its star well (1-5 seconds)but if pause autlast 3-10 minutes it takes 5-10 second to start...?? ???.
sometimes when startmotor runs, motor sneeze  rebound if ....and takes longer time to start.
but when you get ride motor works welllll .......thanks to help mee .if you want know something abouth finland i can help you

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #7 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 21:55 »
helow again.....
here some more information my starting problems.okey spark plug is new,best high octane bensin,valves are ok(chance new valve  strings ),motor opened and chek pistol is ok(like new),carburator cleaned,start motor(openned and cleaned)runs well,airfilter new,battery new (varta)...if is cold motor start beter(3-10 seconds),if warm engire ,and take pause abouth 10-20 minutes its star well (1-5 seconds)but if pause autlast 3-10 minutes it takes 5-10 second to start...?? Co???.
sometimes when startmotor runs, motor sneeze  rebound if ....and takes longer time to start.
but when you get ride motor works welllll .......thanks to help mee .if you want know something abouth finland i can help you ;D

Offline Boris

• Aktivní člen
« Odpověď #8 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 22:23 »
Tak to vypadá, že mu hůř startuje teplej Canyon. Máme mu co poradit? Mě to nezlobí, takže nevím...
BMW F650 CS '04

Offline Lukasrd169

• Aktivní člen
« Odpověď #9 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 22:44 »
i would like to now, if you build a snowmans in finlandia tooo?
RIVER 500,Ducati MONSTER 900 S ... Nejvíce na živu se cítím tváří tvář smrti.

Offline Lukasrd169

• Aktivní člen
« Odpověď #10 kdy: Středa, 28/03/2007, 22:52 »
and do you use 3 diferent size balls or not?And what about nose? do you use carot.
iam joking ;D . lot of fortune with this famouse bike. this  little problems belongs tu this one cylinder engine ;)
RIVER 500,Ducati MONSTER 900 S ... Nejvíce na živu se cítím tváří tvář smrti.

andy

• Host
« Odpověď #11 kdy: Čtvrtek, 29/03/2007, 00:38 »
Yes, I agree. To start warm engine is always bit more tricky then the cold one with this bike :)

When I start it while it's warm, I always pull the throttle a little bit after first or second turn. And, of course, leave the choke off.

This might help.

It seems to me you've got the new bike after all you've done  ;D

doomik

• Host
« Odpověď #12 kdy: Čtvrtek, 29/03/2007, 07:27 »
MYslite, ze to neni spis bohatosti smesi. "Nepoustim se do sve anglictiny :-)"
Vraci se mu dobre sytic a co sroub bohatosti. Mne to kdysi myslim taky takhle nejak drbalo.

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
« Odpověď #13 kdy: Čtvrtek, 29/03/2007, 09:52 »
Tak jak to popisuje, že při  zahřátém motoru  to startuje výrazně hůř, tak bych si tipnul na nějakou formu uchlastávání nebo ventily.
-   zkusit snížit bohatost směsi na karburátoru (pro chladnější oblasti a zimu je lepší bohatší směs a může ji tedy mít nastavenu od předchozího majitele nebo prodejce)
-   zkusit mírně zvětšit (nepatrně) vůli sacích ventilů

Chybí tu informace, jestli mu to tak dělá pořád (od té doby co to koupil), nebo od doby, co to servisoval (to je ta hromada nových věcí). Dávám sem i to s tím sytičem a jeho vracením.

Its looked (if I good understand) , that by  heated engine starts it worse, so I would guess on some form of rich gasoline mixtures or bad distance clearance by valves.
   try reduce (lower) to richness mixtures on carburetter (for coolish areas and wintertimes is better richer mixture and that can be adjusted from previous owner or dealer)
-   try gently increase (very slightly) to enlarge (greaten) distance clearance by sucking valves – this work is not recomended and try is as the last opportunity. I hope, some other Guys here becomes better ideas than I.

Have your that problem from beginning (since what did you bought it), or its new (after service)? Its usefull to starts hot engine without choke (saturator). Some troubles are also with returns of saturator - (problem is able in wire).

On the section Dokumenty in this page you can  download some manuals and service manuals for you type of bike in English. Can also to help.

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
« Odpověď #14 kdy: Pondělí, 02/04/2007, 07:48 »
Yuo´v got some answers by part 1. Itś not necessary to open new thems with the same problem. We lost this winter snow in flatland - that explain the snowman problems.