Autor Téma: oil and clutch  (Přečteno 5028 krát)

0 uživatelů a 1 Host prohlíží toto téma.

ladaraider2005

• Host
oil and clutch
« kdy: Pondělí, 14/05/2007, 00:46 »
so i test today and  clutch was ok,so must drive  in peace..... ;)  and clutch works better....
but i think at my bikes (canyon 600 -96 and i am  third owner) clutch is coming end off line soon
where can i buy new clutch in internet and how meny euro it cost.... ::)  and is it easy chance new
clutch in that bike....sorry that i cant come see cagiva owner yours country that meeting.i like to come but
too meny kilometer to drive from finland( 3000km ) :o

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
    • http://www.roebuck.wz.cz
Re: oil and clutch
« Odpověď #1 kdy: Pondělí, 14/05/2007, 10:18 »
Hi,
We have here no Troubles with clutch (spojka in Czech language). If yours one work by end off line, its recomended to tigten cable wire. Also, using of quality oil (for example Castrol 20W-50) can help – I give about 1 dcl over maximum line on that small window.
For new spare parts you can contact some services or dealers. Here www.roebuck.wz.cz/moto.htm is adress (roll down)  for the Czech central dealer – especially e-mail. I think, they are able to answer some questions in English too and delivered per mail. You can try to ask the Germans club (buton under flag).
Good luck and thousands of  happy miles in saison.

Offline godzi

• I like Japanland
  • Odborník
  • Pohlaví: Mužské
    • www.woloupejsiho.nz
« Odpověď #2 kdy: Úterý, 15/05/2007, 09:33 »
Hi Guys!!!
Hmmm, it would be better to know for our good view to  write your amount of the KM.
Yeah, if is going about the fact, that you would buy a clutch through internet. I do not want to talk some bullshits man, but it would be difficult maybe.
What you should do is you should try to find it out in your country man, coz it would be cheaper!!!!

Have a fun with your bike and leave it rest in peace, coz it is only situation when it is not going to broke down  ;) ;D
« Poslední změna: Úterý, 15/05/2007, 09:35 od godzi »
Hayabusa 1,3 MPi

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #3 kdy: Úterý, 15/05/2007, 12:00 »
well i think at the oil problem,there was no problem before,oil chance 2 weeks ago(motorex halfsyntetic)  :(and i will chance it today bellray exl-4t 20w/50.i read lot of talk abouth sincle cylinder motors oil is problem for clutch problems.
and my frends says that clutch spring can be fatigue.so they are easy to chance new one.(he did hahe same problems hers japanice bike and that help it) ;D so test oil firs. ;)

Offline godzi

• I like Japanland
  • Odborník
    • www.woloupejsiho.nz
« Odpověď #4 kdy: Úterý, 15/05/2007, 14:51 »
Your friend is right man!!! I can not recomend you using some not so greasy oils. The 20W50 is the best one... Sure man, you will see. Othervise you can kill me  ;D 
Hey, only for my information - if you write "oil chance" what do you mean with it??? Don´t you mean "oil change" ???
It is only for my good picture of your bike... ::)
Hayabusa 1,3 MPi

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #5 kdy: Úterý, 15/05/2007, 22:07 »
now new bellray exl-4t 20w/50.....and test by night...... ;D ;D clutch works well now...motorex >:(..... newer use it for my bike.
now happy snowmans from lapland finland runs again (sorry for my bad english)

Offline godzi

• I like Japanland
  • Odborník
    • www.woloupejsiho.nz
« Odpověď #6 kdy: Středa, 16/05/2007, 11:11 »
I like the scandinavian people!!!
I ve lived in Danmark for two years.... So do not excuse for your language. English is so so so fuc...ing language... The people from Englan should excuse to us, coz of the using their language as almost internatinal one!!! God Damn it!!!

Hey man, may I have a question??? From which city you came from??? When I was a little child ( hmm, it is such a funny imagination for lot of people who know me. They usually say, that I wouln ´t be small) I went with my parents near the Norwegian border with Finland. It was so funny, coz people from Norway been traveling to Finland especially for an alcohol!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hayabusa 1,3 MPi

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #7 kdy: Čtvrtek, 17/05/2007, 01:09 »
i live near to oulu finland. anser to godzi...here too cold for that oil 20w50..too  solid.. :(  today was only +3 and canyon take long time to start. that oil before was motorex and bike start if here was night -4 c wery easy.
so must change bellray exl-4t 10w40 if they runs beter.....
 ::)

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
« Odpověď #8 kdy: Čtvrtek, 17/05/2007, 09:13 »
Good luck by your oil experiments. A lot of people in our club is going with 10W-40.
To language: I’ve got some troubles to understand English too and my mistakes  in  writting performance is  also something extraspecial. 
And Godzi is with that small boy right. He is really big one organismus (dinosaurus, in the good contens of this word). ;D 

Offline godzi

• I like Japanland
  • Odborník
    • www.woloupejsiho.nz
« Odpověď #9 kdy: Neděle, 20/05/2007, 21:35 »
Hey Roebuck - good joke man ......  ;D  ;D  ;D Dinosaurus??? Don´t you know, that GODZILLA was T-rex???

To ladarider : see, even you have maybe some troubles with the writing, but what I think is that more important is the fact, that we can understand each other... so I can not see some fucking problems here...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Nevertheless I like writing in English coz I can keep it ....

Hey guys, I ve got maybe good maybe not good idea - why don´t make some another forum - I mean the forum which will be included in this forum - It would be better for the English speaking fans of the best bike - CAGIVA CANYON...  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Hayabusa 1,3 MPi

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #10 kdy: Neděle, 20/05/2007, 23:55 »
bellray exl-4t 10w40... ;D start wellll than bellray 20w50....now i know best oil for cagiva c ..clutch okey. ;D works well now.
godzi(mini Dinos) that english version forum would be good idea... ;D.. at the winter we drive snow. but not by cagiva.my lynx3900 year 1986 and my frend have ocelbo 300 year 1971...cools machine as you see picture with this mesege.. ;D

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
« Odpověď #11 kdy: Pondělí, 21/05/2007, 10:54 »
I guess, that in the past (old forum) was an English section there, but it was out of interess. Now is it better, when are all informations in the basic czech one – very comfortable to find it. But itś surprise, that other English speaking members here don´t take parth in our discussions. I know, in schools are we laerning only Turist English and its difficult to understand the technical therms, but we are living in the Union and without knowledges of languages or one universal language is it without effect. Maybe, that we never see each other, but itś good to know, that anybody other is out there. (Sorry, I know from Finland only Koskenkorva and Ice Hockey and now you).

And now seriously: On the picture - very nice snow machines. For us not so usable - we have in flatland not enough snow for it.How long have you in winter daylight? Here have the shortly days about 8 hours.  We have here an joke about it: One Judge ask accused Eskimo person: Prisoner, what was you doing in the night beetwen 15.11 to 16.3. ?
To this joke bring me your notice about testing Canyon by night. Was it really in dark?
 :D

Offline godzi

• I like Japanland
  • Odborník
    • www.woloupejsiho.nz
« Odpověď #12 kdy: Pondělí, 21/05/2007, 21:31 »
Hmmmm what an interesting thought!!! I dont think - we are learning only some kind of the "English for turists" . The problem is, that a lot of pupils do not want to learn it. They have no motivation... I had beed learning this language at the school in Czech Rep. and in New Zealand also and when I would compare it, there are no differences... It depends only on the attitude of the pupils.....

We should speak with our web site administrator about the forum for English speaking people...

But see, I would like to keep some conversation in this language.... guys....
Hayabusa 1,3 MPi

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #13 kdy: Pondělí, 21/05/2007, 21:55 »
hello roebuck, winter daylight in here oulu abouth  at  Christmas time 4 hours but my  place of birth  which are 400 km for north from oulu ( arctic circle near )  sun get down 20.12 next sun will  rise 27.12 so very dark abouth Christmas time.can only drink vodka and sleep.. ;) but  in the spring / summer sun get up 15.5 - 20.6 ( depends on where in north finland are) and shine tru night to. :D next time sun go sleep 15.7 - 12.8 (depends on where in north finland) so sumer is great time here never dark..... :o :o :o but lot off  mosquitos live in north finland sumer time. >:( >:( >: thats we dont like them. see picture with this mesege
last winter came  December and was wery warm so we drive by motorcykles to 30.11 until.then we drive for snow machines.lynx and occelbo.
but when snow gone we drive motorcykles and 4 weels bikes like that picture its 400 cc 4weels drive bombardier cool machine. ;D in summer can drive everywere.. marshland ,rocks and mud... ;D ;D