Autor Téma: carburator air-mixture tool need  (Přečteno 9565 krát)

0 uživatelů a 1 Host prohlíží toto téma.

ladaraider2005

• Host
carburator air-mixture tool need
« kdy: Pondělí, 21/05/2007, 22:20 »
how can you adjust  air-mixture.cant use  screwdriver too  difficult place that screw... :(  what are settings for that screw

:o :o

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
    • http://www.roebuck.wz.cz
Re: carburator air-mixture tool need
« Odpověď #1 kdy: Úterý, 22/05/2007, 13:51 »
Some photos are on section Zkušenosti and parth Karburátor. Itś written by bergr (email there). I know him very well, heś leaving about 10 km from me and speak English too. I mean, he can help you. But attention, by your temperatures you need another air mixture.
In section Dokumenty you can find for Canyon the complet Works manual in English for downloading in pdf format.

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #2 kdy: Úterý, 22/05/2007, 22:59 »
well thanks.... ;) but today my bike difficult to start by warm engire( nearly battery empty so long time start bike).thats problem my bike have sometimes (carburator problem)
but the store where  I bought last sumer (leader jouni) says that hers  sales bikes are 100% test and problem free so i drive bike for her store
for repair that problem( without payment).lets see are those startproblem soon over. ::).but he give me to bike for that time so i can drive now honda varadero 1000cc year 2002.. ;D  i did have that bike  before  in  autumn  in place of when cagiva need new regulator (charge problems. regulator  coming aftter 1,5 month. :( )   so  i did
  drive that bike 3000 tkm  in  autumn 2006....photo that bike

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
« Odpověď #3 kdy: Středa, 23/05/2007, 09:07 »
I see, that to buy Cagiva in Finland is a very good idea. By this method to change bike by store in repair time, you can test (free) a lot of bikes.  Our distributors don´t to do it.
Your problem by warm engine can be:
1)   rich mixture of gasoline (carburator)
2)   incorrect plug spark (this problem is known by NGK sparks made in France – something about overdrinking)
3)   if you lost ignition spark, is the problem CDI
4)   something other „ between Earth and Sky“

Offline godzi

• I like Japanland
  • Odborník
  • Pohlaví: Mužské
    • www.woloupejsiho.nz
« Odpověď #4 kdy: Středa, 23/05/2007, 20:44 »
Hmmm, it is cool!!! It seems, that Finland is such a good place for buying Cagivas!!! For example - If you buy Cagiva you are able to get another spare bike... such a nice place for living....
Let change our places  ::)
Hayabusa 1,3 MPi

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #5 kdy: Pátek, 20/07/2007, 23:17 »
WELL
time have gone now 2 month and my cagiva still for repair....problem is startmotor (not carburator)weel is loose and make noisy...
they waitin tools to open that  balance wheel.and see what is inside...but that time so i can still  drive now honda varadero 1000cc all summer.... :) i think  so..

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
« Odpověď #6 kdy: Pondělí, 23/07/2007, 10:13 »
Yes, typical freewheel problem by Canyon. A lot of us had this troubles. In section „Zkušenosti“ you can find the notice „Oprava utržené volnoběžky“ written by Bergr with instruction photos. Probably it can help.

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #7 kdy: Pondělí, 23/07/2007, 23:56 »
hello
can this freewheel problem do damage for motor parts. and that bike has drive 24 tkm(1996)and startmotor,can it been orginal ? for that kilometers or do you think it have been chance sometimes.do this bike have else big problems like that?

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #8 kdy: Pondělí, 23/07/2007, 23:59 »
and what is best plug spark for that bike 600cc.

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
« Odpověď #9 kdy: Úterý, 24/07/2007, 09:30 »
It's on the whole an typical problem of all one - cylinder motors without decompressor. By Italian bikes is it often given by low quality of used materials. But almoust after the first correction, it works seriously for a long time. Most often is the general problem of this freewheel only by getting to snip bearing screws or scattering of cage, which holds roller. I think, that it cannot damage the engine parts.

We here used most often the NGK spark plug (made in Japan only,  the French one have some problems with „overfloating“ by starting process) The useful type is that one, which is recomended by producer for Grand Canyon or Ducati Monster. But  attention pleas, by little Canyons have been used 2 sorts of thread in time.

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #10 kdy: Úterý, 24/07/2007, 17:21 »
jees
now they call for me from repair place. there was 2 screw broken from freewheel.now is ok
but they wonder why when you start motor,sometimes motor  sneezing back???and it takes longer time to start.that problem was earlier to.(last summer) they will  place an order  for new CDI box??how must is cost new cdi box can that be probem that sneezing an longer time to start.... fortunately that repair is free for mee.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline roebuck

• Starší člen
« Odpověď #11 kdy: Čtvrtek, 26/07/2007, 08:57 »
This backward beats in engine will perhaps not to be a problem of CDI, it can be a technical problem which is given by construction of motor. If you want or need a new CDI, so we are using here often  reliable and not original type with a low price. His box has other proportion and must be sticked on board. There are e-adress and manual adress for Canyon CDI. ALL in English. I hope, you can find the needed informations there. I used it in my bike about 3 years without troubles.  (in web go step by step for products – DC CDI 1 cylinder  - assembly manuals in text – Canyon 600 ). I copy a part of it here. (And now, I am going for 2 weeks on Hollydays.) -  Good luck by reparations and have a nice time.   

http://www.ignitech.cz/english/aindex.htm
SPARKER DC-CDI
Capacitive ignition for motorbikes supplied by 12V.
SPARKER DC-CDI ignition is a capacitive device with electronic regulation of ignition advance as function of rpm (speed). CDI ignition supplied by HV alternator coil is used with most of the single-cylinder road motorbikes. However this coil is often damaged and repairs do not lead to desirable effects. That is why we offer SPARKER DC-CDI ignition for bikes equipped with an accumulator. SPARKER DC-CDI ignition is made in many versions for individual bike types. It can be assembled to practically any carburettor single-cylinder motorbike with stable dashboard voltage 12 V. DR, XT, XL, KLR… motorbikes can be mentioned as an example. If the sensor system of customer's bike does not comply with SPARKER DC-CDI ignition versions made at present it can be included in our production programme within a short period of time (few days at maximum).
SPARKER DC-CDI ignition can be equipped with a blocking input for connection of side stand switch, blocking input for connection of ENGINE OFF switch, output for tachometer and fuel pump relay. Revolution limiter can be implemented in the ignition software on request. The ignition unit is sealed in a plastic box with bundles of input and output conductors with pins. Counterpart connectors are supplied.
We provide expert installation of the device in our specialized shop. For those interested in assembly procedure detailed assembly manuals are available here.

Price: circa 113 Euro

ladaraider2005

• Host
« Odpověď #12 kdy: Čtvrtek, 26/07/2007, 19:29 »
helloo
so sneezing back you mean it can be technical problem,but if you start with power on and engine switch off.and start motor runs,no sneezing problems.??